Throughout this document, 'the developer' refers to the developer of AnonVideoBot, as a program operating on Twitter, while 'the operator' refers to any individual invoking AnonVideoBot to perform a task. 'The bot' refers to AnonVideoBot, on Twitter.
You can contact PiccmaQ (the developer) through https://piccmaq.com.ng/contact-us
at any time regarding any questions.
Excessive use of the bot in a way that is considered 'spam' is forbidden. Doing so will result in a permanent and irreversible block from using the bot by the developer.
The following is considered inappropriate use by the developer:
- Using the bot to process media containing ANY KIND OF pornography or other content deemed to be for an 18+ audience (including non-consensual nudity).
- Using the bot to process media depicting child sexual exploitation or content related to pedophilia or any other related offenses.
- Using the bot to process media that depicts graphic violence or promotes/incites acts of violence or hate towards an individual or group of individuals. This includes (but is not limited to) terrorism/violent extremism and hateful conduct such as acts of harassment towards other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Using the bot to process media that promotes abuse/harrassment towards an individual or group of individuals.
- Using the bot to process media that promotes use of illegal goods and/or illegal activities.
- Using the bot to process media containing someone's private information.
- Using the bot to promote false information.
The only information collected and stored on the developer's server are the publicly available information relating to the tweet you tag the bot in and the tweet with which you tag the bot such as the tweet time, tweet text, username, profile image url, name and media data. The sole purpose for storing this data is for caching, so that the bot is able to reply faster the next time the same request is made and also to dispay tweets.
Find more here
In the case where the bot downloads the media provided by the user in order to perform task (which usually never happens), the downloaded media is immediately deleted and removed from the program upon completing the delivery.
Limitation of liability:
You understand that the bot (and any content served on this website relating to the bot) is solely a free public service that can be operated by anyone, and you agree that the developer will not be responsible for any damages that you claim result, directly or indirectly, from use of the bot or this website, for any reason, including costs incurred while using the bot or the website, the inaccessibility of the bot or the website, or the costs associated with any claims you bring or try to bring against the developer.
IN NO EVENT WILL the developer OR ITS FUNDERS OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE BOT OR THE WEBSITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE BOT, THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER USER RELATED TO, ARISING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE SITE, YOU RELEASE the developer FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE.
These limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY the developer AND ANY OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, FUNDERS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS AGAINST, AND HOLD THE developer's PARTIES HARMLESS FROM, LIABILITY, LOSSES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYâ€™S FEES) INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR CLAIMS MADE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH USE.